Linux Systems Programmer primarily on ARM platform
at D&H Global Enterprise in Menomonee Falls, WI
Will be responsible for writing device drivers primarily for the ARM Cortex A-8 platform. Other platforms would include other ARM variants, and x86. Porting applications and libraries from x86 to the ARM platform. Almost all development work will be done on the linux platform using open source tools.
Skills and experience required.
- 2yrs+ C programming experience with GCC toolchain.
- 2yrs+ working in and with the Linux operating system, including a knowledge of shell scripting and basic OS operation.
- 2yrs+ using the GCC toolchain and cross compilers.
- Experience with and a thorough understanding of the autoconf tools.
- Basic understanding of electronics.
- Practical experience using git version control.
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to produce technical documentation for code written.
Skills and experience that would be a plus.
- How to create opkg packages.
- Experience with bitbake.
- Python programming skills.
- Java programming.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and networking.
Please LOG IN to apply online.