Assembly / QA Technician
at Livestream in Brooklyn, New York
We are looking for a motivated technician to join our Hardware Manufacturing team in Brooklyn, New York.
Livestream has a wide array of integrated products across the web, desktop, mobile and hardware devices. We are building a manufacturing facility in our new Brooklyn headquarters to serve a growing line of professional and prosumer electronic hardware products.
As a technician in our hardware manufacturing team you will be responsible for accurately assembling, testing and packaging premium quality products intended for a discerning customer base. You will work with our engineering team to define the assembly/testing/QA procedures so prior experience (although preferable) is not strictly required. We are however looking for someone with great attention to detail who will take the time to ensure all products reach customers in a pristeen and functional condition. You will also work with our team to diagnose and refurbish returned products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an energetic young company that is competing on a global level. Candidates must be motivated, punctual, reliable, and willing to learn.
- Electrical & mechanical assembly
- Electrical testing (using test rigs)
- Quality Assurance / mechanical testing
- RMA (Returns/repairs/refurbishments)
- Work with engineers to define/refine assembly procedures
Traits we’re looking for:
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Mechanically inclined
- Detail oriented
- Good team player
Ideal skill set:
- Bachelors level education or above
- Experience with precision engineering or electronic hardware product assembly (including experience with soldering irons)
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) savings
- Paid holidays
- Commuter Discounts
- Annual company outing and regular celebrations
- Stacks of snacks and caffeine
Livestream’s mission is to connect people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online. More than 30 million viewers each month watch tens of thousands of live events from customers including The New York Times, Facebook, ESPN, SpaceX and Warner Bros. Records. Founded in 2007, Livestream is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, London, Ukraine and India. For more information vist livestream.com.
Please LOG IN to apply online.
Recent jobs at Livestream