Seeking all levels of skill from interns to seasoned embedded engineers.
All candidates should:
• Be eager to learn new skills and work with directly with clients.
• Be available to work part-time at offices in San Diego, CA.
• Have proficiency in Linux or BSD as a development platform (toolchains, containers/sandboxing, open embedded/yocto, CLI, any of: bash, ruby, python, etc.)
• Have systems level C/C++ experience (RTOS, schedulers, drivers, etc.)
• Have a desire to take on responsibility and direct their own work with minimal overhead management.
• Have a B.S./M.S. Degree in CS, CE, EE, or related field (applied mathematics, science/physics).
All candidates must:
• Be a U.S. Citizen.
• Have a strong background in OS fundamentals, working with kernel-mode software development, multi-threaded applications, embedded hardware and microprocessors.
• Adhere to well established coding practices and open standards.
Bonus domains of expertise:
• micro-controller (< 8K RAM, 8051, ARM m0-m4, ...)
• multi-core/MPI frameworks
• power optimization/low power devices
• crypto, security (whitehat, anti-hacking, secure systems, secure protocol parsing, taint handling, fuzzing)
• networking (IP & low energy wireless stacks)
• neural networks (NN, DNN), machine learning (ML)
• performance optimization (CPU, GPU, SIMD, etc.)
• digital signal processing (DSP)
• image processing (OpenCV/FastCV)
• audio processing