Patchr is a startup that makes it ridiculously easy to design printed circuit boards. We believe in a creative first approach, focused on building a solution that compliments our user’s desire for form and functionality. In doing so, our cloud software is incredibly efficient with end-to-end development of minutes as opposed to days or weeks. Our team is a small group of passionate, interdisciplinary designers, developers, and makers with a desire to change the world, shepherding a new age of hardware development through well designed, cost effective software.
We are seeking a developer who genuinely loves creating with code. You love building things and letting your mind wander on new and creative ways of solving problems. You have experience and a desire to make, build, imagine, and create. You are a self starter and able to work with little direction to solve problems within our platform and are willing to take on new roles as our product expands to offer new features.
Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
- Node js
- REST APIs
- Knowledge of single page app development frameworks
- Familiarity with pug or similar template engines
- UI and interaction updates on Patchr.io
- Quickly fix bugs in order to maintain a working platform for all our users
- Front end site maintenance
- Assist in the development of tools that augment our internal workflow and potentially become tools that our users interact with.
- Assist the Chief Architect in implementing innovation site interactions while we expand and develop our product.
- Building, designing, and dreaming up crazy ideas that showcase Patchr and push the limits of interactive hardware devices.