Don’t get sidetracked making the next “uber for lawnmowers,” make healthcare better for your friends and family by joining the Engenious team as a mobile developer. Our growing software team is on a mission to couple next-generation medical technology with mobile application experiences. The mobile developer is focused on Android but might venture into other operating systems too. The Mobile Developer is a vital team member who collaborates to design well-crafted software that diagnoses and cures disease, literally making the world a better place.
With us, you will:
- Architect and implement Android applications with a focus on connected apps that are paired with embedded software on a phone, tablet, or custom hardware
- Create applications that interface with embedded software using Bluetooth, BLE and Wi-Fi
- Have the option to mix it up and develop Windows, iOS, and embedded applications on occasion (depending on level of interest)
- Learn about the medical device industry, or put your existing expertise to great use
- Enjoy working with a variety of projects and people
- Set the pace by maintaining healthy and integrated work/life balance
- 100% focus on design and we get to be creative every day
- A hands-on approach to engineering where we get to design, build and test advanced technology products
- A variety of clients and products, it never gets dull around here
- An infectious sense of urgency and important work to do
- An awesome lab with great equipment and tools; it’s like a playground for electronics
- Excellent full-time benefits that include health/life/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing, and an exceptional PTO program
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and like working with a highly-engaged team of sharp people.
Find Out More: https://engenio.us/engenious-jobs/mobile-developer/