Looking for a software developer and designer to deliver a creative software solution which will re-define the interactive gaming market. The product that you will be working on will revolutionize the interactive gaming industry and you have a chance to be a part of this revolution at a very early stage. You will be working on designing and developing a complete software solution in live interactive gaming. Your responsibility entails overlaying a web based graphical interface on top of live video. You will be responsible for developing the rules of gameplay and interfacing with the hardware (such as RFID playing cards).You will be implementing a real-time software solution for the system. As such, it needs to be accurate,
reliable, and scalable.
● Implement the rules of the game using a server-side OOP language (e.g. C#/Java/NodeJS).
Develop a real-time critical and scalable server-side solution which will be the central controller
and coordinator for the game.
● Design web-based graphics that overlay videos of live people. Connect the server-side gameplay
code to the graphics to deliver a realistic and life-like front-end experience to users/players.
● Implement features that engage the users.
● Interface with RFID playing cards to record data and display to the result of the scan.
● Interface with 3
rd party providers to deliver winnings and take payments.
● Create relational database tables to record user and gameplay information. Develop stored
procedures to manipulate the information in such a way that it will be scalable.
● Create unit tests and work with Quality Control associates to ensure system reliability.
● Maintain code integrity through version control systems (git).
● Highly motivated and self-driven individual who will take onus of the complete system design.
● Degree in Computer Science or Related field.
● Knowledge of Server-Side OOP languages C#/JAVA
● Familiarity with socket I/O and lower level protocols, IPv4/6, TCP, UDP, etc.
● Familiarity with database management concepts and systems (MySQL , Microsoft SQL server)
● Strong understanding of multi-threading and how to mitigate issues of latency, bandwidth, and
● Knowledge backend cloud providers is a plus (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
*ATTN:Undergraduate and/or Graduate students may also apply.
*PLEASE; Must be able to work at on-site location in Maspeth, Queens.
*IF YOUR NOT IN THE NEW YORK CITY AREA AND CAN'T WORK ON-SITE IN MASPETH, QUEENS PLEASE DONT APPLY. compensation: Project based + Equity