Interested in a career in a med tech startups? Are you a highly skilled, hands-on hardware and software person? Are you willing to work hard in a team environment to develop breakthrough technology? If you answer yes to these questions, then X-Biomedical Inc might be the place for you. X-Biomedical Inc is mission-driven medical device startup based upon patented technology developed at labs at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
We are immediately seeking a Software Developer to work side-by-side with senior staff on developing GUIs for medical - surgical equipment. The ideal candidate would be deeply passionate in one or more of these technologies:
- Proficient with Linux/Android systems
- Experience analyzing and displaying quantitative graphs in real-time
- Intermediate to Advanced coding skills in one or more: Java, C/C++, Python
- Familiar with building projects using Arduino and Raspberry Pi and breadboarding
- 3D printing
- Mechanical design
- AutoCAD/PTC Creo (or similar engineering design software)
X-Biomedical Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Relocation to the Philadelphia region is NOT necessary.