Engenious software engineers take science fiction and make it a reality by bringing advanced medical technology into the real world to help people. We are building a world-class design organization, founded on a team who loves creating new things and Software Engineers are at the heart of it all. Our developers collaborate to design well-crafted software for embedded systems bringing tricorders and robot surgeons a little closer to reality.
With us, you will:
- Architect and implement software systems to create compelling user experiences. Focus on embedded software written in C/C++ with occasional PC and mobile development using other languages as needed
- Use a variety of embedded operating systems, libraries and development environments like Linux, Android, uCOS II and even systems without any operating system
- Learn about the medical device industry, or put your existing expertise to great use
- Enjoy working with a variety of projects and people
- Set the pace by maintaining healthy and integrated work/life balance
- 100% focus on design and we get to be creative every day
- A hands-on approach to engineering where we get to design, build and test advanced technology products
- A variety of clients and products, it never gets dull around here
- An infectious sense of urgency and important work to do
- Owners committed to investing in people, infrastructure and tools
- Excellent full-time benefits that include health/life/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing, and an exceptional PTO program
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and like working with a highly-engaged team of sharp people.
Find Out More: https://engenio.us/engenious-jobs/software-engineer/