We are building a creative product design organization, and our foundation is an effective team of people who love creating new things. A Systems Engineer is a cross-functional technical leader who ensures products meet our customer’s vision, in addition to performance and regulatory requirements. This person collaborates with a Project Manager/Coordinator and engineering team to create advanced technology systems and medical devices.
With us, you will:
- Provide technical leadership and voice of customer input to designers and engineers.
- Be a primary point of contact to customer and internal team for product performance.
- Create requirements, risk analyses, and architect electro-mechanical and embedded software system in collaboration with the project team.
- Track and resolve technical issues (requirements/ performance/scope changes) collaborating with the customer and project team.
- Foster a collaborative, team problem-solving culture.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills (across all modes of communication, internally and externally).
- 100% focus on design and we get to be creative every day
- A hands-on approach to engineering where we get to design, build and test advanced technology products
- A variety of clients and products, it never gets dull around here
- An infectious sense of urgency and important work to do
- An awesome lab with great equipment and tools; it’s like a playground for electronics
- Excellent full-time benefits that include health/life/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing, and an exceptional PTO program
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and like working with a highly-engaged team of sharp people.
Find Out More: https://engenio.us/engenious-jobs/systems-engineer/